Sometimes, there may be a need to cancel or pause your peloton membership due to inconsistency or unavailability. Because, regardless of how often or not you use it, you have to pay for the subscription every month.
If you will only be away for not more than three months, you can pause your subscription. On the other hand, if your break will be longer, you should consider canceling your Peloton membership instead – then you can renew the subscription when you are ready.
In the following, you’ll find a detailed guide on how to cancel or pause peloton membership.
How to Cancel Peloton All-access Membership
The Peloton all-access membership is used by people who own the Peloton bike, bike +, tread, or tread +. You can only use the membership subscription on this workout equipment. And it costs $39 per month. To cancel the subscription, try the following methods
Cancel through the Peloton Account
You can access the Peloton account via your workout equipment
- Put on your Peloton bike or tread, and log in to your Peloton account
- Then by the top right corner of the screen, click on your profile.
- Navigate to the My Account tab, and scroll to the subscription option
- Click on Cancel subscription, and confirm cancellation.
Cancel through the Peloton official website
If you do not have access to your Peloton bike or tread at the moment, you can still cancel your subscription online.
- Open your browser and go to the Peloton website
- Log in to your account
- In the menu, navigate to subscription, and click on it.
- Click on the membership option
- Click on cancel, and confirm cancellation
You might also like; Can You Use Peloton Without A Subscription?
Cancel the subscription via the Customer support center
If you do not have access to the internet or a browser, you can cancel your Peloton subscription by giving a call to their customer center. You can get the Peloton support number via their website (1-866-679-9129). Call their support team and ask the customer service personnel to cancel your subscription.
You will be asked for your details related to your peloton account to confirm your identity and ensure you have all the necessary details. Once they confirm all the details, your subscription will be canceled.
How to Cancel the Peloton Digital Membership
The all-access membership is for those with the Peloton bike or treads only, the Peloton digital app is accessible to all. Anyone who wishes to have access to Peloton workout classes and training can subscribe to it and it costs $12.99. And this subscription is more flexible because you can access it through different platforms. And to cancel the subscription, you have to cancel it via the platforms
Platforms that allow Peloton Digital
- Fire TV
Depending on which of the platforms you subscribed via, the cancellation process will differ. Below you will see the different ways to cancel the Peloton digital subscription for each platform.
Canceling the Peloton Digital Membership on Android
If you subscribed to the Peloton app through your Android device and you want to cancel your subscription via your Android, take the following steps:
- Go to your Google Play Store app on your android device
- Check the Google account to confirm it is the same account you used to subscribe to your Peloton digital.
- Click on the profile icon
- From the options, click on Payments and subscriptions
- Then click on Subscriptions
- It will bring a list of apps you subscribed to, from the list, click on Peloton and choose cancel subscription
- Confirm the cancellation
Canceling the Peloton Digital Membership on iOS
Canceling your subscription on an iOS device is simpler than on an Android.
- Go to your gadget settings and click on the gadget name
- Navigate to subscription and click on it
- Click on Peloton from the options and choose cancel subscription.
- Confirm cancellation
Also read about; Peloton All-Access Membership Vs. Digital(App) Membership
Canceling the Peloton Digital Membership on Roku TV
If you are making use of the Peloton digital app on your Roku TV, here is how you cancel your subscription:
- Get your Roku TV remote and click on the Home button
- With the directional pad, navigate to the Peloton channel.
- Open the Peloton channel menu by clicking on the star button (*) on the remote.
- Navigate to Manage subscription and click on it, then press cancels the subscription.
- In the resulting pop-up window, click on done to confirm cancellation.
Canceling the Peloton Digital Membership on Amazon Fire TV
If you make use of the Amazon Fire TV, you can cancel your subscription with three methods.
Cancel via the Amazon website
- Launch your browser, and open the Amazon official website
- Log in to your Amazon account ( the one linked to your Peloton App subscription)
- Click on Your account tab, and choose Your android apps and devices.
- Then navigate to your subscription and click on it
- Click on your Peloton subscription and choose cancel subscription.
Cancel via Amazon Appstore
- Open the Amazon App Store, and click on the menu
- Click on subscriptions
- Then choose Peloton subscription and select the cancel subscription option.
- Confirm cancellation
Cancel via Amazon Fire Tablets
- Navigate to the Apps and click on Store
- Navigate to the menu and click on the subscription
- Click on Peloton subscription and choose cancel subscription
- Confirm the cancellation
Canceling the Peloton Digital Membership on the Web
Canceling your Peloton digital subscription via the web has a similar process to canceling your Peloton all-membership subscription.
- Go to their official website
- Click on cancel membership
- It will bring a window where you will choose the Peloton membership type
- Choose the appropriate one and confirm your subscription.
And also like the all-membership subscription, you can cancel your Peloton digital subscription via call. Call their customer support line via 1-866-679-9129 and provide the necessary information, state clearly that it is the Peloton digital subscription, and confirm your cancellation.
Also read about; How is Peloton Output Calculated?
How to Pause the Peloton the Peloton Subscription
As mentioned earlier, if your break is short-term, you should consider pausing your subscription rather than canceling it. When you pause your subscription, you can easily reactivate it, or Peloton will reactivate it after three months or after the designated period you paused it for.
Note that the Peloton Pause will take place after the current billing cycle ends, and you will lose all the benefits of the subscription when your membership is on hold. Take the steps below to Pause your Peloton membership:
- Launch your browser and go to the Peloton official website
- Click on Pause my subscription, and choose the number of months you want to pause it for ( 1 month / 2 months / 3 months)
- It will ask for your subscription ID and registered email address (connected to your Peloton)
- Choose the subscription you will like to pause
- Provide any other information it asks for.
- Go to the next page and type in why you want to pause your subscription
- Enter other necessary information
- Confirm your request
- Check your email for the confirmation mail.
Canceling your Peloton subscription (all membership or digital) is easy, added to the fact that you can do it via different platforms. Choose the suitable and preferable method and cancel or pause your subscription. And when you are ready to renew your subscription, follow the usual process to reactivate your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still use Peloton after I cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can use the Peloton bike after you cancel your subscription, but you will not have access to all the features anymore. If you cancel your all-membership subscription, you will no longer have access to all your metrics (only the basic metrics), and you will only have access to a limited number of classes. However, this will take place after your current subscription is over.
Can I delete my Peloton account?
Yes, you can delete your Peloton account after canceling your subscription. Log in to your membership account through any of the compatible platforms. Then via the chatbox, send a request to the Customer support center to delete your account. You can also contact the support center through call 1-866-679-9129
Are Peloton Cycling Shoes True in Size?
Can you use Peloton without cycling shoes?