If you gain weight around the mid section, also known as the shape of an “apple” (like a beer belly), then you have more health problems. Men of this physical type are at higher risk of diabetes and heart disease than those who are of physical form. Fat stored in the abdomen is more metabolically active than fat stored in the hips and thighs. It will enter your circulation faster, which increases blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
However, fat on the abdomen is easier to get rid of and anyone who decides to eat properly and exercise will quickly lose weight. So what’s your weight supposed to be?
Lose weight easily watch this video here
- Your belly circumference– take a measuring tape and wrap it around the largest part of the abdomen. Your target range should be less than 102 cm.
- Your body mass index – take your height in meters and weight in kilograms. Divide the weight into square height. This calculates body mass index (BMI). Ideally your BMI should be under 25 if you are over 18.
Here are 10 short tips for weight loss in 2021
- Limit alcohol consumption. Alcohol is a very big contributor to weight gain. Try to limit yourself to just one or two glasses of red wine per night, and if you drink beer, opt for those beers with a lower alcohol content. Drink water between drinks.
- Reduce food rations. If you are not training for a major sporting event, you can limit your meat intake to 200 g of meat or chicken and 300 g of fish. Avoid taking another meal if you haven’t had enough. That second meal is almost always the one too much.
- Instead of meat, fill the plate with salad or vegetables, but limit the rice, pasta and potatoes. opt for healthier options like corn, broccoli, peas, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes (which are also good for the prostate).
- Stay away from fast food. This food is full of Trans fats and saturated fats and does not create anything useful but clogs your arteries. When eating out, quick but healthy choices include sandwiches with lots of vegetables, sushi, dry fried chicken or grilled chicken. And no chips.
- Replace white bread with whole grains. Also replace sweetened cereals with those with high fibre content and whole grains. These options will get you faster and you will stay so you will end up eating less.
- Always take those versions of soup, stews and other meals that contain a lot of fibre. It’ll keep you down longer and eat less.
- Always have fresh fruit with you that you can eat when you are in a hurry. Options you don’t have to peel include berries, grapes and apples. You can also cut several types of fruit and have a large pan of fruit salad in the fridge to take whenever you are hungry.
- When eating outside, eat a small steak or some fish. Eat vegetables or salad with it. Do not order the food that comes with a thick cream sauce or other fats. And don’t feel pressure to eat all the food – portion sizes in restaurants are generally quite large.
- Always eat breakfast. If you don’t, you’ll be hungrier by lunchtime (or sooner) and an unhealthy choice of bite is more likely to be decided when you’re approached by a crisis. Only a bowl of whole grains with low-fat milk is enough.
- Practice. Swim laps, join the gym, walk your dog, find a friend to work out with. Just run. You should have at least 30 minutes of active exercise in your daily routine.
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog
aand I am impressed! Extremely useful information. I care for such information a lot.
I was looking for this certain information for a very
long time.Thank you and good luck.
Thanks for the kind comment, we are glad you liked the post.
Youu need to take part in a contest for one off tthe most useful websites online.
I will recommend this site!
Thanks for the nice comment. you can share to your friends and family
This is the perfect blog for anybody who hopess to find out about
this topic. Youu definitely put a brand new
spin on a topic which has been discussed for decades.Wonderful
stuff, juist excellent!
I need to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed evewry bit of it.I have got
you book-marked to look at new things you post…
Hello, I enjoy rreading aall of your article. I lie too write a little commjent to
Thanks for the comment
Nice blog here! Also your web site a lot up very fast!
I desire my site loaded up as quickly as yours…
I do not even know how I ended up here, but
I thought this post was great. I don’t know
who you are but certainly you aare going to a famous blogger if youu aree not already
Howdy! I could hzve sworn I’ve been to
this blog before but fter browsing through some of
the poet I realized it’s new tto me. Nonetheless, I’m
definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!
Really interesting information, I am sure this post has touched aall internet users,
its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new website.
Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article.
I like to write a little comment to support you.
Way cool! Somee very valid points! I appreciate yyou penning
this post and the rest of the website is also really good.
Pretty! This has been an extremeloy wonderful post.Thank you for suppying this info.