Seth Rollins’ Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Grab all the details of the American professional wrestler Seth Rollins’ workout routine and diet plan and also find out how he maintains his lean and muscular physique throughout the year.
His real name is Colby Daniel Lopez but he is commonly known by his ring name Seth Rollins he was born on May 28, 1986, in Davenport, Iowa. He is a fantastic wrestler and if you’re a fan of WWE you have probably seen him in action.
Seth Rollins’ outstanding wrestling skills enabled him to win different titles like the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, FCW Grand Slam Champion, WWE United States Championship, etc.
Besides his stunning wrestling career, Seth Rollins’ lean and muscular physique is admired and inspires most of his fans to start hitting the gym.
But what goes into Seth Rollins’ workout routine and diet plan that enables him to stay in great shape and make him the great athlete of all time? Well, the answer to this question is given in this post. Just keep reading on.
Seth Rollins’ Workout Routine
Seth Rollins has always been serious about taking care of his fitness levels and because of this his athletic performance in the ring has always been on point.
Seth’s workout routine is not only all about making him become a muscular freak, he also performs exercises that enable him to perform some surprising finishing movies that impress most of his fans.
The workout routine of a professional wrestler is not limited to only lifting weights and building a muscular physique. It is much more than that.
A wrestler is supposed to follow a workout routine that enables him to build muscle mass, strength, endurance, and overall agility. And this is exactly what also Seth does.
You might also like; Finn Balor’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Seth Rollins goes to the gym 5 times a week, but before starting each of his workout sessions, he warms up his body by performing the following exercises;
- Jumping jacks- (1 set of 10 reps)
- Seal jacks- (1 set of 10 reps)
- Gate swings- (1 set of 10 reps)
- Free squats- (2 sets of 10 reps)
- Rotating lunges- (2 sets of 10 reps)
- Side lunges- (2 sets of 10 reps)
- Reverse lunges- (2 sets of 10 reps)
- Carioca- (1 set of 10 yards)
- A lizard crawls- (2 sets of 10 yards)
- Forward skipping- (1 set of 10 yards)
- Backward skipping- (1 set of 10 yards)
- Frankenstein skips- (1 set of 10 yards)
- Frankenstein walks- (1 set of 10 yards)
- Inchworm- (1 set of 10 reps)
- Hip swing- (1 set of 10 reps)
Now below is a detailed overview of Seth Rollins’ weekly workout routine that he follows after finishing his warm-up exercises;
- Handstand pushups- (1 AMRAP set)
- Muscle-ups- (1 AMRAP set)
- Knees to elbows- (1 AMRAP set)
- Overhead barbell press- (6 sets of 3 reps)
- Full squat snatches- (3 sets of 9,7,5 reps)
- Bar muscle-ups- (3 sets of 9,7,5 reps)
- Tripod tuck to headstand
- Tripod straddle to heads and
- Tripod pike to heads and
- Clean and jerk- (6 sets of 3 reps)
- Metcon- (1 set for 5 minutes)
- Parallette push-ups- (50 reps)
- Handstand walks
- Front squats- (6 sets of 3 reps)
- Box jumps (on a 24-28 inch box)- (50 reps)
- Crossfit pull-ups- (50 reps)
- Walking lunges- (50 reps on each leg)
- Knee to elbows- (50 reps on each side)
- Kettlebell swings- (50 reps)
- Weighted push press (40-45 pounds)- (50 reps)
- Hyperextensions- (50 reps)
- Weighted wall-ball shots (20 lbs)- (50 reps)
- Burpees- (50 reps)
- Double under- (50 reps)
- Box jumps- (50 reps)
- Pull-ups- (50 reps)
- Hollow body holds- (3 sets of 60 seconds)
- Muscle-ups- (3 sets of 9, 7, and 5 reps)
- Snatch- (6 sets of 3 reps)
- Burpees- (30 reps)
- Metcon rowing- (5000 meters)
When he is finishing his workout sessions, Seth ensures to perform a well-structured cool-down routine to cool down his muscles. He also makes sure that he stretches them so that they can stay flexible.
To avoid getting bored with his workout routine, Seth keeps on changing them from time to time. This also enables him to avoid hitting a plateau and helps him to shock his muscles.
Also read about; Thor Bjornsson’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Seth Rollins’ Diet Plan
Besides following an intense workout routine, Seth Rollins also makes it a point to follow a balanced diet plan that provides his body with all the essential nutrients that helps his body in muscle growth and recovery.
Seth Rollins’ diet plan mostly contains a high portion of protein and carbs and a medium portion of fats. Seth claims that he does not remove food items having fats from his diet plan because they are part of our dietary makeup and removing them is completely pointless.
Seth also claims that he consumes a lot of carbs throughout the day to keep his body energetic. This is because the kind of work he does requires him to be physically energetic and eating carbs serves that purpose so well.
Normally, Seth eats 5 to 6 meals a day, so below is Seth Rollins’ diet plan in detail;
Meal 1- Breakfast
- 5-6 eggs
- 3 potatoes
Meal 2- Post-workout
- Whey protein shake
Meal 3- Lunch
- Chicken thighs
Meal 4- Evening snack
- Whey protein shake
Meal 5- Dinner
- Red meat
Seth tries so hard to avoid junk and fried food even when he is on tour he makes sure he packs and carries healthy and nutritious food items as his snack. That is where his level of discipline is when it comes to sticking to a healthy diet plan.
Seth Rollins’ Supplements
Seth Rollins takes the following supplement to help fuel his gains;
- Whey protein powder
Well, that’s all about Seth Rollins’ workout routine and diet plan. We hope it has given you some motivation to also start on your fitness journey.
But before you go and copy it as it is, we would suggest you make some modification that fits your fitness level and training experience. Because Seth is a professional athlete and he has been doing this for a long time.
So copying his fitness routine as it is will make you hate it in no time especially if you’re a beginner. We suggest if possible you get some help from an experienced trainer to benefit from your fitness regime.
Brandon Carter’s Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Obi Vincent’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Workout Routine And Diet Plan
[…] You might also like; Seth Rollins’ Workout Routine and Diet Plan […]