Nikki Woods’ Weight Loss, Her Workout Routine, And Diet Plan
Grab all the details of the American Model and social media influencer Nikki Woods’ weight loss, learn about her workout routine and diet plan, and see her before and after pictures.
On December 11, 2002, Nikki Wood was born in the United States. She is a TikTok and Instagram star with 510k followers on Instagram and 1.5m followers on TikTok.
She started getting famous when she started making videos of her dancing and lip-syncing to popular songs and making short funny bits.
Besides her social media success, Nikki Woods’ weight loss is also trending on the internet. Most of her followers are wondering how she was able to lose weight, and what Nikki Woods’ workout routine and diet plan look like.
So if you’re one of her followers with the same questions then you’re in the right place because I will be answering all your questions about Nikki Woods’ weight loss from her diet plan to her fitness routine. Just keep reading.
Did Nikki Woods Really Lose Weight?
Before she rose to fame Nikki Woods was a chubby girl and when you see some of her old pictures on her social media accounts you will find out that she was a bit fat.
Most of her fans didn’t know that Nikki was once chubby until when she recently posted her before and after photos on her social media account which answered her follower with the question did Nikki Woods really lose weight.
In the same post, she thanked all those royal followers who liked her when she was fat despite getting body-shamed by a lot negative of people on social media.
How Did Nikki Woods Lose Weight?
Nikki Woods was successful in losing weight because she changed her lifestyle from eating unhealthy foods like burgers, fries, and sodas to healthy foods which included foods like chicken, fish, and eggs. These foods are high in protein which can help you feel full and prevent you from overeating.
She also followed a strict workout routine which included compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, bench press, and overhead press, which help her build muscle and shape her body in a nice way that every her fan admires.
After working hard and staying consistent Nikki woods was able to lose about 75 pounds and her toned physique is amazing.
Nikki Woods’ Weight Loss Workout Routine.
Nikki Woods has not yet come out to share the exact workout routine that enabled her to lose weight with her fans but that doesn’t mean that I won’t give you a workout program that can help you lose weight like her.
We will be doing these exercises five days a week focusing on training each muscle group at least once a week. Beginning on Monday up to Friday. Let’s get to the workout;
Day One: Pull Day
- Warm-up: 15 minutes walking or slow jogging
- Warm-up: 15 minutes slow steady elliptical
- Pull-ups: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Deadlift: 4 sets x 2 reps
- Dumbbell Curls: 4 sets x 12 reps
- Lateral Pulldowns Supersetted with Seated Rows: 3 sets x 10 reps each
- Low Pulley Cable Curls superset with Dumbbell Hammer Curls: 3 sets x 10 reps each
- Bent-Over Dumbbell Rows Supersetted with Biceps Preacher Curls: 3 sets x 10 reps each
Day Two: Activity Day
on Tuesdays, you can opt for off-gym activities like dance classes, outdoor hikes, etc.
Day Three: Push Day
- Warm Up: 15 Minute walking or Slow jogging
- Warm-Up: 15 Minutes steady elliptical
- Triceps Dips: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Bench Press: 4 sets x 12 reps
- Triceps Kickbacks: 4 sets x 12 reps for each arm
- Barbell Military Press: 4 sets x 12 reps
- Incline Dumbbell press Supersetted with Cable Fly: 3 sets x 10 reps each
- Triceps Cable Pushdown Supersetted with Triceps Cable Extension: 3 sets x 10 reps each
- Arnold Press superset with Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 3 sets x 10 reps each
Day Four: Activity Day
On Thursdays as well, you can go for dance classes, outdoor hiking, jogging, etc.
Day Five: Leg Day
- Warm-up: 15 minutes walking or slow jogging
- Air Squats: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Weighted Squats: 4 sets x 12 reps
- Walking Lunges: 4 sets x 12 reps for each leg
- Seated Calf Raises: 4 sets x 12 reps
- Straight Leg Kettlebell Deadlifts Supersetted with Goblet Squats: 3 sets x 10 reps each
- Assisted Leg Pushdowns Supersetted with Hamstring Curls: 3 sets x 10 reps each
- Quad Extensions Supersetted with Cable Pull Through 3 sets x 10 reps each
That’s all I have for you about Nikki Woods’ weight loss workout routine.
Nikki Woods’ Weight Loss Diet Plan
Nikki Woods’ diet plan included foods high in protein like chicken, fish, and eggs, she also added some carbs and fat to balance her macros.
I tried to find her exact diet plan but I couldn’t find it anywhere so if you want to lose weight and have no idea which diet you can follow you can try this out.
- Fab Four Smoothie (Collagen protein powder, chia seeds, almond butter and milk, spinach, blueberries, and ice)
- Homemade Veggie Pizza
- Pasta bolognese
- Fish Sticks
- Mixed Salad with veggies, brown rice, chicken, and healthy oil
- Beef chips
- Salsa and chips
That’s all I have for you about Nikki Woods’ diet plan.
Nikki Woods’ weight loss is very inspiring to the young girls who are struggling with being overweight. If she was able to do it then you can also do it you just need to put in the work, stay consistent and be patient because losing weight takes time.