Grab all the details of the American actress and businesswoman Kate Hudson’s workout routine and diet plan, and find out how she maintains her gorgeous body all year round.
Her full name is Kate Garry Hudson she was born April 19, 1979, in Los Angeles, California. She is an excellent actress and has starred in films like You, Me and Dupree, Fool’s Gold, My Best Friend’s Girl, Bride Wars, etc.
Apart from her acting career, also Kate Hudson’s physique can’t stop impressing her fans and most of them want to know her fitness secret she uses.
So if you’re one of her fans looking for her fitness secret then youre on the right post because I will be giving all the information about Kate Hudson’s workout routine and diet plan. Just keep reading.
Kate Hudson’s Stats
Height: 168 cm – 5’6
Weight: 48 kg – 106 pounds
Age: 41 years old
Birthday: 19th of April, 1979
Accolades: people’s Choice Award for Favorite Look, Winner, 2005.
Kate Hudson’s Workout Routine
Kate Hudson’s workouts are mostly aimed at keeping her in great shape, but that’s, not all she also makes sure that her workout routine helps her improve her general health and athletism.
Just like Dakota Johnson, also Kate Hudson likes mixing up her workout routines by doing different training styles, this enables her to train different parts of her body in a single workout program.
Kate Hudson’s workout program includes workout styles like yoga, pilates, strength training, isometrics, etc. she keeps changing up these workouts from time to time to increase the intensity and speed up her metabolism.
Under the supervision of her trainer Brian Nguyen, Kate’s workout is programmed in a way that works out the full body in each training session.
And that’s how Kate Hudson is able to maintain that good-looking lean physique all year round. His trainer said he likes keeping her to the basics of strength training.
Now let’s have a look at Kate Hudson’s workout routine in detail;
Monday and Thursday: Cardio & Core
- Cycle interval training- (20 minutes OR0
- Rowing machine- (20 minutes OR)
- Stairmaster- (20 machines)
- Pillar holds- (2 sets of 60 seconds)
- Crunches- (3 sets of 20 reps)
- Abdominals Xs and Os- (3 sets of 10 reps each)
- Jackknife crunch- (2 sets of 15 reps)
- Lying leg raises- (3 sets of 15 reps)
- Slant board leg raises- (2 sets of 10 reps)
- Russian twists- (3 sets of 15 reps)
Tuesday and Friday: Lower body
- Barbell box squats- (3 sets of 6 reps)
- Goblet squats- (3 sets of 6-8 reps)
- Bulgarian split squats with dumbbells- (3 sets of 6 reps on each leg)
- Single-leg Romanian deadlift- (3 sets of 6 reps)
- Dumbbell walking lunges- (3 sets of 6-8 reps)
- Single leg press- (3 sets for 30 seconds on each leg)
- Kettlebell snatch- (3 sets for 30 seconds)
- Kettlebell swings- (3 sets for 30 seconds)
Wednesday and Saturday: Upper body
- Mountain climbers- (2 sets for 30 seconds)
- Pushups- (3 sets of 6-10 reps)
- Dips- (3 sets of 6-10 reps)
- Dumbbell bench press- (3 sets of 6 reps)
- Dumbbell overhead press- (3 sets of 6 reps)
- Supinated grip lat pulldowns- (3 sets of 6 reps)
- Lateral raises- (3 sets of 6-8 reps)
- Bicep curls- (3 sets of 6-8 reps)
- Tricep kickbacks- (3 sets of 6-8 reps)
On top of her strength training Kate also adds on cardio exercises like running, hiking, dancing, or going to spinning sessions.
Kate Hudson’s Diet Plan
Kate takes her diet seriously like the way she takes her workout sessions, she eats enough healthy meals to maintain her slim sexy body but she doesn’t starve herself.
Kate Hudson’s diet plan is mostly all about eating nutritious and healthy foods and these include veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds, soy, and numerous other whole food items.
Her diet is all about eating high carbs and low to medium protein and fats. In order to fuel her body well Kate eats 5 meals a day. Here is what they look like;
Meal 1- Breakfast
- 1 cup of mixed berries
Meal 2- Mid-morning snack
- Almond butter
Meal 3- Lunch
- Sweet potato
Meal 4- Evening snack
- Coconut milk
- Protein shake
Meal 5- Dinner
- Steamed vegetables
Kate Hudson tries so much to stay away from acidic foods and concentrate more on foods with high alkalinity. She also avoids foods like Red meat, junk food, processed foods, oily foods, dairy products, and food items that have gluten in them.
When she wants to treat herself, Kate Hudson prefers eating gluten-free mac ‘n cheese and Hawaiian pizza.
Kate Hudson’s Supplements
Kate Hudson takes the following supplements to help fuel her gains;
- Whey protein powder
- Dandelion tea
Well, that’s all I have for you about Kate Hudson’s workout routine and diet plan, if you’re planning to follow her workout routine you should make sure that you’re dedicated like her.
Because even when Kate is traveling and can’t access the gym she makes sure that she carries a jump rope and performs some skipping workouts for some minutes, this helps her stay fit and in great shape.