Grab all the details of the American actress Jennifer Garner’s workout routine and diet plan and find out how she keeps her body fit and lean in her 50s.
Her full name is Jennifer Anne Garner she was born on April 17, 1972, in Houston, Texas. She is a fantastic actress and recognized celebrity who has appeared in different notable television shows and films like Alias, 13 Going on 30, Elektra, The Invention of Lying, Yes Day, etc.
Besides her stunning acting career, Jennifer Garner’s lean and toned physique also inspires and is admired by most of her fans, a lot of them want to know the secret that keeps her looking younger even in her 50s.
Well, the secret lies behind her well-structured workout and nutrition plan, basically, she follows a healthy lifestyle.
So within this article, we will be throwing light on everything about Jennifer Garner’s workout routine and diet plan that enables her to look young even in her 50s. Just keep reading.
Jennifer Garner’s Stats
Height: 173 cm – 5’8”
Weight: 61 kg – 134 pounds
Age: 50 years old
Birthday: 17th of April, 1972
Accolades: Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress, Winner, 2002
Jennifer Garner’s Workout Routine
Jennifer Garner like mixing up her workout sessions most of the time she performs upper body exercises, cardio, dance, and abs exercises. She works out 5 to 6 days a week depending on the movie she is preparing for.
Jennifer Garner’s workout routine consists of a combination of weight training, cardio, and Valslide. She performs her workouts under the supervision of her personal trainer Valerie Waters.
Besides working out in the gym, Garner also likes doing her workouts at home so that she can have enough time with her kids and this is possible because her trainer structures her a well-planned home workout routine.
Therefore Jennifer Garner workout regularly with the goal to stay fit and this enables her to have a lean and toned physique all year round.
Below is Jennifer Garner’s workout routine in detail;
Day One: Pull Day
- Warm-up: 15 minutes walking or slow jogging
- Warm-up: 15 minutes slow steady elliptical
- Pull-ups: (3 sets x 10 reps)
- Deadlift: (4 sets x 2 reps)
- Dumbbell Curls: (4 sets x 12 reps)
- Lateral Pulldowns Supersetted with Seated Rows: (3 sets x 10 reps each)
- Low Pulley Cable Curls Supersetted with Dumbbell Hammer Curls: (3 sets x 10 reps each)
- Bent Over Dumbbell Rows Supersetted with Biceps Preacher Curls: (3 sets x 10 reps each)
Day Two: Activity Day
on Tuesdays, Jennifer Garner goes for off-gym activities like dance classes, outdoor hikes, etc.
Day Three: Push Day
- Warm Up: (15 Minute walking or Slow jogging)
- Warm Up: (15 Minutes steady elliptical)
- Triceps Dips: (3 sets x 10 reps)
- Bench Press: (4 sets x 12 reps)
- Triceps Kickbacks: (4 sets x 12 reps for each arm)
- Barbell Military Press: (4 sets x 12 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell press Supersetted with Cable Fly: (3 sets x 10 reps each)
- Triceps Cable Pushdown Supersetted with Triceps Cable Extension: (3 sets x 10 reps each)
- Arnold Press Supersetted with Dumbbell Lateral Raise: (3 sets x 10 reps each)
Day Four: Activity Day
On Thursdays as well, Jennifer Garner goes for dance classes, outdoor hiking, jogging, etc.
Day Five: Leg Day
- Warm-up: (15-minute walking or slow jogging)
- Air Squats: (3 sets x 10 reps)
- Weighted Squats: (4 sets x 12 reps)
- Walking Lunges: (4 sets x 12 reps for each leg)
- Seated Calf Raises: (4 sets x 12 reps)
- Straight Leg Kettlebell Deadlifts Supersetted with Goblet Squats: (3 sets x 10 reps each)
- Assisted Leg Pushdowns Supersetted with Hamstring Curls: (3 sets x 10 reps each)
- Quad Extensions Supersetted with Cable Pull Through (3 sets x 10 reps each)
Jennifer Garner’s Diet Plan
To stay in shape and look young all year round one had to focus not only on intense workouts but all the food you feed your body, and this is exactly what Jennifer Garner does she likes sticking to a healthy and nutritious diet with essential nutrients that help fuel her body.
Jennifer loves cooking for herself and this helps her to know exactly what she is putting in her body this also enables her to know her macronutrient. She eats around 3 to 4 meals a day and drinks plenty of water every day to keep her body hydrated.
Here is Jennifer Garner’s diet plan in detail;
- Fab Four Smoothie (Collagen protein powder, chia seeds, almond butter and milk, spinach, blueberries, and ice)
- Home-made veggie Pizza
- Pasta Bolognese
- Fish Sticks
- Mixed Salad with veggies, brown rice, chicken, and healthy oil
- Beef chips
- Salsa and chips
Well, as you can see Jennifer Garner’s diet is not very strict because she is a foodie and she likes eating different food items as long as they are healthy.
Jennifer Garner’s Supplements
Jennifer Garner takes the following supplements to help fuel her gains;
- Protein Powder
- Chia seeds
So, that’s all we have for you about Jennifer Garner’s workout routine and diet plan. We hope it has inspired you to also start on your fitness journey.
But before you copy and paste her exact workout routine and nutrition plan, you should know that Garner has been doing this for some good years and she works out under the supervision of a personal trainer.
So we would advise you to make some modifications to her workout and nutrition plan and make your own based on your desired goal and fitness experience.