Grab all the details of the popularly known bodybuilder, fitness model, and social media influencer Max Taylor’s workout routine and diet plan. Find out how he inspires many of his fans to get in great shape.
Max Taylor also commonly known as Max Taylor Lifts makes it a point to inspire his fans by keeping his physique muscular and aesthetic throughout the year.
Now if you’re on this post makes us assume that you’re among his fans who want to know more about his fitness secrets.
So without wasting any more time let’s get to a detailed overview of Max Taylor’s workout routine and diet plan that enables him to maintain an excellent and muscular physique all year round.
Max Taylor’s Workout Routine
Max Taylor follows a pretty simple workout routine that includes exercises that don’t require a well-equipped fancy gym, however, this does not mean that his exercises are easy.
Taylor like sticking to a workout program that is intense and high in volume, this has enabled him to give his muscles enough stimulation and provide hypertrophy gains.
Being a workout fanatic Max Taylor goes to the gym 5 times a week. He follows a bro split approach where he hits each of his muscle groups once a week. He also finds some time to do some cardiovascular endurance.
Max Taylor’s workout program mostly focuses on building strength and size gains. To achieve that goal his workout routine includes both compound and isolation lifts.
When it comes to selecting gym equipment for his workout, Taylor prefers barbells and dumbbells. However, this does not mean that he avoids using machines. Taylor also claims to like performing exercises that use body weight as resistance these include exercises like push-ups, chin-ups, and pull-ups.
Now let’s have a looks at a detailed overview of Max Tayler’s workout routine;
- Dumbbell bench press- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
- Machine chest press- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Dumbbell flys- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Pec-dec flyes- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Cable crossovers- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
Tuesday- Back and Delts
- Pull-ups- 2 sets of AMRAP
- Lat pulldowns- 2 sets of 8-10 reps
- Bent-over barbell rows- 2 sets of 8-10 reps
- One-arm dumbbell rows- 2 sets of 8-10 reps
- Dumbbell Shoulder press- 2 sets of 10-12 reps
- Seated lateral raises- 2 sets of 12 reps
- Rear delt flyes- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell shrugs- 2 sets of 10-12 reps
- Barbell back squats- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Deadlifts- 3 sets of 8 reps
- Leg Extension- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Lying leg curls- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Goblet squats- 3 sets of 10 reps
- Leg press- 3 sets of 8 reps
- Chin-ups- 4 sets of AMRAP
- Preacher curls- 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Cable curls- 4 sets of 10 reps
- Diamond push-ups- 4 sets of 12 reps
- Tricep pushdowns- 4 sets of 10 reps
- Overhead rope extensions- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell kickbacks- 4 sets of 10 reps
Saturday- Cardio circuit and Abs
- 10-minutes on the exercise bike (as a warm-up)
- 20 minutes of HIIT intervals on the elliptical
- Mountain climbers- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
- Leg raises- 2 sets of 12 reps
- V-ups- 2 sets of 15 reps
- Cable crunch- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
- Deadbug- 2 sets of 15 reps
- Plank- 2 sets of 1-minute hold each
Max Taylor’s Diet Plan
Apart from following a well-structured workout routine, Max Taylor also ensures to stick to a healthy and nutritious diet plan which enables him to build a strong and muscular physique.
Like all bodybuilders go through cutting and bulking stages, it’s not different when it comes to Taylor he modifies his diet plan according to the particular requirements. However, no matter whether he is bulking or cutting, Taylor also makes it a point to intake calories from healthy and nutritious food items.
Max Taylor’s diet plan includes a large portion of protein and a medium portion of carbs and fats.
Below is a detailed overview of Max Taylor’s diet plan that he follows during his maintenance stage;
Meal 1- Breakfast
- Lactaid milk
- Honeycomb cereal
Meal 2- Lunch
- Ham and cheese
- Bagel with cream cheese
- Sliced pineapple
Meal 3- Dinner
- 5 whole eggs
- Orange juice
- Greek yogurt
- Seasonal fruits
- Dry fruits
Max Taylor’s Supplements
Max Taylor takes some supplements to boost his gains, however, this does not mean that they work as magic pills. According to his YouTube videos here are a few he takes every day;
- Whey protein
- Fish oil
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
So that is all about Max Taylor’s workout routine and diet plan and now that you have this information you can use it to structure your own workout routine and nutrition plan based on your fitness level and training experience.
When you’re done structuring your training regime also remember to stay consistent because that is the only way you will be able to see results from your hard work.