Grab all the details of the American bodybuilder, fitness athlete, and Instagram influencer Tristyn Lee’s workout routine and diet plan, and also find out how he maintains his muscular physique all year round.
Tristyn Lee started bodybuilding at the age of 13 and by the time he was 15 years he was becoming a phenomenon bodybuilder. He gained popularity from post his training videos on social media.
Tristyn is one of the youngest bodybuilders in the industry and he attained a lean and muscular physique at a very young age which is admired by many.
Within this post, we will be throwing light on everything about Tristyn Lee’s workout routine and diet plan that enables him to maintain his lean and toned throughout the year. Just keep reading.
Tristyn Lee’s Stats
Height: 160 cm – 5’3”
Weight: 52.2 – 56.7 kg – 115 – 125 pounds
Age: 20 years old
Birthday: 20th of August, 2002
Accolades: Pro Soccer Player
Tristyn Lee’s Workout Routine
Tristyn Lee started going to the gym to improve his football skills and he wanted to compensate for his lack of height with additional explosiveness speed, and power because all he ever wanted was to become a professional footballer when he is an adult.
But he fell in love with weight lifting more than he expected, however, he continues to play and watch football all the time although he enjoys lifting more.
Tristyn used to hits the gym two times a week both in the morning and evening but after realizing that it was too much on his body he reduced it to one time a week.
Tristyn Lee’s workout program consists of performing weight lifting and cardio, but that is not all he also practices soccer 3 times a week. All these activities contribute towards improving his athletism and keeping his physique lean and muscular.
Tristyn Lee works out 6 days a week and he follows the conventional ‘bro-split’ training approach where he trains each muscle group once a week.
This approach enables his muscles to get enough time to recover from the intense workout which helps them grow.
Below is Tristyn Lee’s workout routine in detail;
- Incline Barbell Bench press (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Incline Dumbell Press (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Flat Bench Dumbell Press (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Machine Decline Press (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Machine Incline Press (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Pec Deck Flyes (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Machine Preacher Curls (3 sets 10-12 reps)
- Straight Bar Extensions (3 sets 10-12 reps)
- Barbell Bicep Curls (3 sets 12-15 reps)
- Incline EZ-Bar Skull Crushers (3 sets 10-12 reps)
- Alternate Dumbell Curls (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Leg Extensions (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Leg Press (3 sets 10-12 reps)
- Barbell Squats (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Standing Cable Hamstring Curls (3 sets 12-15 reps)
- Machine Side Lateral Raises (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Standing Barbell Shoulder Press ( 3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Dumbell Shoulder Press (3 sets 10-12 reps)
- Dumbell Rear Delt Flyes (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Front Raises (3 sets 8-12 reps)
- Bent-Over Rows (3 sets 10-12 reps)
- Lat Pulldown (3 sets 10-12 reps)
- Seated Rows (3 sets 10-12 reps)
- Deadlift (3 sets 10-12 reps)
- One-Arm Rows (3 sets 8-12 reps)
Saturday- HIIT Cardio
With Kettlebells (take one-minute rest between the exercises)
- Single-Arm Cleans (3 sets 10-15 reps)
- Double-Arm Front Swings (3 sets 10-15 reps)
- Goblet Squats (3 sets 10-15 reps)
- Single-Arm Overhead Press (3 sets 10-15 reps)
- Reverse Lunges (3 sets 10-15 reps)
- Floor Crunches (3 sets 10-15 reps)
- Ten yards sprint- walk back to the beginning- 20 yards and walk back to the start (5 sets)
- Thirty yards sprint- return to start with backward running (7 sets)
- Bleacher run-walk back down to restart each set (10 sets)
Circuit (Rest for one minute after each exercise)
- Burpees (45 Sec)
- Butt Kickers (45 Sec)
- Squat Jumps ( 40 Sec)
- Mountain Climbers ( 35 Sec)
- Side Lunges (45 Sec)
- Push-Ups (30 Sec)
- Walking Planks (45 Sec)
- Leg Raises (45 Sec)
Tristyn Lee’s Diet Plan
Besides his intense workouts, Tristyn Lee also ensures he fuels his body with enough healthy and nutritious food items that contain all the essential nutrients for his body’s recovery and muscle growth.
Tristyn Lee follows a ketogenic diet, which means his diet plan consists of a high portion of fats, a medium-high portion of protein, and a low portion of carbs.
Lee eats around 3000 to 3500 calories a day and on some days he might reach 4000 calories when he needs extra protein at the gym.
Below is Tristyn Lee’s diet plan;
- Almond Milk
- Kale Chips
- Protein Shake
- Olive Oil
- Ground Beef
- Protein Shake
Tristyn Lee’s Supplements
Tristyn Lee takes the following supplements to help fuel his gains;
- Whey Protein
- Coconut water
Well, that’s all we have for you about Tristyn Lee’s workout routine and diet plan we hope it works as an inspiration to help you start on your fitness journey.
But you should put this in mind before going and copy and paste his workout routine and nutrition plan, Tristyn has been working out for a long time so if you’re a beginner his routine may be a challenge for you.
So we advise you to just use this post as a reference to structure your own workout routine and nutrition plan based on your fitness level and experience.
When you’re done structuring it remember to stay consistent with both your workout and diet plan because that is the only way you will see results.