Grab all the details of the Indian actor, martial arts, dancer, and singer Tiger Shroff’s workout routine and diet plan, and also find out how he maintains his lean and muscular physique all year round.
His birth name is Jai Hemant Shroff popularly known as Tiger Shroff was born on March 2, 1990, in Mumbai, India. He is mainly known for his action franchise called Heropanti and War plus his killer dance movies.
Besides that amazing acting talent, Tiger Shroff’s lean and muscular physique is admired and has inspired a lot of youngsters to join the fitness community.
However, most of them wonder what really goes on in Tiger Shroff’s workout routine and diet plan that enables him to maintain his body in great shape throughout the year. Just keep reading to find out.
Tiger Shroff’s Workout Routine
Tiger has always been in shape since he started his journey in the movies business. He has never been seen out of shape even when preparing for a movie, photo shoot, or on vacation on the beach side, he is always lean and muscular.
Tiger Shroff’s workout program consists of exercise styles like weight training, cardio, martial arts, gymnastics, parkour, and dancing.
He works out 5 to 6 days a week and his training sessions last for about 60 to 90 minutes.
Tiger Shroff follows quite an intense workout routine. He lifts heavy weights in most of his training sessions and also performs different exercises for each muscle group.
Tiger follows a traditional bro-split approach which enables him to train each of his muscle groups once a week. Now let’s have a detailed overview of Tiger Shroff’s workout routine;
Day 1- Back
- Deadlifts- (4 sets of 3-8 reps)
- Wide-grip pull-ups- (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Lat pulldowns- (4 sets of 10 reps)
- One-arm dumbbell rows- (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Seated cable rows- (3 sets of 12 reps)
Day 2- Chest
- Flat dumbbell bench press- (4 sets of 4-8 reps)
- Incline dumbbell press- (4 sets of 6-12 reps)
- Machine presses- (4 sets of 12 reps)
- Cable crossovers- (4 sets of 15 reps)
Day 3- Legs
- Barbell squats- (4 sets of 4-8 reps)
- Barbell step-ups- (4 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Lying leg curls- (4 sets of 12 reps)
- Leg press- (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Standing calf raises- (4 sets of 15 reps)
Day 4- Arms
- Barbell curls- (4 sets of 8-12 reps)
- Hammer curls- (4 sets of 12 reps)
- Cable curls- (3 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Close grip bench press- (4 sets of 8-12 reps)
- Skull crushers- (4 sets of 12 reps)
- Tricep pushdowns- (3 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Reverse curls- (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
Day 5- Shoulders
- Overhead dumbbell/barbell press- (4 sets of 8-12 reps)
- Front raises- (3 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Lateral raises- (4 sets of 12 reps)
- Rear delt flyes- (3 sets of 15 reps)
- Dumbbell shrugs- (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
Day 6- Abdominals
- Crunches- (4 sets of 20-25 reps)
- Hanging leg raises- (4 sets of 15 reps)
- Seated leg tucks- (3 sets of 15 reps)
- Russian twists- (3 sets of 20-25 reps)
To maintain his body leanness and burn excess fats, Tiger performs his cardio workout routine early in the morning. He normally runs, and briskly walks on a treadmill for 30 to 45 minutes to serve that purpose.
Performing those exercises also helps him improve his cardiovascular endurance. He also includes exercises like elliptical and cycling on a stationary bike in his cardio routine.
When it training his high-flying kicks, Tiger includes heavy bag work, speed bag work, sparring, and practicing punching and kicking combos in his martial arts training routine.
Tiger also performs kickboxing, boxing, and a little bit of wushu. He is also a trained taekwondo practitioner.
Tiger Shroff’s other Physical Activities
Being a fitness freak Tiger likes performing different physical activities like gymnastics, and parkour. These activities help him work on his flexibility and agility.
Another activity that Tiger enjoys doing is playing sports. He is a big fan of playing different sports like football, cricket, baseball, basketball, volleyball, and table tennis. Sports help to keep his body fit and athletic.
Last but not least Tiger loves dancing. Besides being a form of exercise it also enables him to impress his fans with his killer dance moves. Dancing gives him a full-body workout and also lifts his mood.
Tiger Shroff’s Diet Plan
Tiger Shroff’s diet plan keeps on changing depending on his particular fitness goal. For example, when he is working out to gain muscle mass, he increases his carbs and protein intake. Whereas when he is trying to maintain his lean and muscular body, he slightly decreases his carbs intake.
His diet plan consists of a very little amount of fats and that little one comes from good and nutritious sources.
Tiger eats 4 to 5 meals a day, and to feed his body with enough proteins he eats food items like lentils, eggs, chicken, and fish. His carbs come from food items like boiled vegetables and sources of complex carbs like oatmeal, brown bread, and brown rice. But he ensures to restrict his carbs intake after 5 pm.
Now let’s have a detailed overview of Tiger Shroff’s diet plan;
Meal 1- Breakfast
- 6-8 egg whites omelet
Meal 2- Lunch
- Brown rice
- Boiled vegetables (like zucchini, lettuce, broccoli, etc.)
Meal 3- Pre-workout
- Protein shake (made with whey isolate)
Meal 4- Post-workout
- Chicken salad
Meal 5- Dinner
- Boiled vegetables
- Fresh fruits
- Whey protein shakes
- Protein bars
- Dry fruits
Tiger also ensures to drinks plenty of water throughout the day to keep his body hydrated.
Tiger Shroff’s Supplements
Tiger Shroff uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains;
- Whey protein
Well, that’s all about Tiger Shroff’s workout routine and diet plan, we hope it has given you enough motivation to also start on your fitness journey.
However, before copying his workout and diet plan written in this post as it is, you should know that Tiger has very many years of experience in fitness, and copying his exact routine, especially as a beginner may be a bad idea.
We recommend you structure your own workout and nutrition plan using the info provided in this post as a reference based on your level of fitness and training experience.
And lastly, you should be consistent and patient with your structured fitness routine because it takes time to get in great shape and to have a physique like that of Tiger.