Trisha Yearwood’s Weight Loss Her Workout And Diet Plan in 2022
Grab all the details about the American singer, actress, and television personality Trisha Yearwood’s weight loss, find out about her workout routine and diet plan plus her before and after pictures.
Her full name is Patricia Lynn Yearwood she was born September 19, 1964, in Monticello, Georgia. She became famous in 1991 after releasing her debut single called “She’s in Love with the Boy,” which became a number one hit on the Billboard Country Singles.
She went ahead to release more country song albums like the self-titled debut album which sold almost 2 million copies. Yearwood also released walkaway joe, The song remembers when, and many more interesting songs.
Trisha Yearwood also made some appearances in different films and television series like JAG, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woma, The Thing Called Love, The Passion, etc.
Apart from her amazing singing and acting career, also Trisha Yearwood’s weight loss is trending on the internet and a lot of her fans have questions like how did Trisha Yearwood lose weight, what is Trisha Yearwood workout routine and diet plan look like.
Well, if you’re one of her followers with the same questions then you’re in the right place because I will be answering all your questions about Trisha Yearwood’s weight loss from her diet plan to her fitness routine. Just keep reading.
How Did Trisha Yearwood lose weight?
During an interview with people.com, Yearwood said she was able to be successful with losing weight because she decided to follow her own diet plan which she made herself.
Which was low fat, low sugar 90 percent and the remaining 10 percent was for her favorite foods.
This happened after she had tried different diet plans she read from magazines and on the internet. She said in her own words;
“I don’t think you can name one diet I haven’t done. I’m that girl who buys every magazine where somebody’s lost 30 lbs.,”
But after trying every diet she realized that it is all about putting in the work and being consistent, that’s when she got the results she desired.
Trisha Yearwood also started adding some exercises to her daily routine program and the exercise she enjoyed more was going for Zumba classes which helped her shed off more weight faster.
After working hard and staying consistent Trisha Yearwood was able to lose 30 lbs of weight in just four months.
Trisha Yearwood’s Weight Loss Workout Routine
Trisha Yearwood was successful with her weight loss and many of her fans are eager to know the secret behind her workout routine program, but unfortunately, she has never come out to share her exact workout program apart from what we all know that she enjoys going for Zumba classes.
But before you click away I have some workouts that I would like to share with you and I know if you put in the work it will definitely help you lose weight like Trisha Yearwood.
We will be doing these exercises 5 days a week and taking two days of rest. Remember to first warm-up before starting these exercises. You can warm up with a 10 to 15 minutes jump rope or go for a ran. Let’s get to work.
- BB Back squats- 4 sets and 5 reps
- Walking lunges- 3 sets and 10 reps
- 45-degree hack squats- 3 reps and 10 inches
- Leg extension- 3 reps and 10 inches
- Standing calf raises- 3 reps and 21 inches
- Calf raises- 3 reps and 12 inches
Tuesday: Shoulder and Triceps
- BB Standing Military press- 4 sets and 6 reps
- DB Side lateral raises- 3 sets and 12 reps
- Reverse peck deck- 3 sets and 12 reps
- Plat front raises- 3 sets and 12 reps
- Rope pulldowns- 3 sets and 12 reps
- Skull crushers- 3 sets and 8 reps
Wednesday: Rest Day
- Incline BB Bench press- 4 sets and 5 reps
- Incline DB flyes- 3 sets and 8 reps
- Flat bench DB press- 3 sets and 8 reps
- Cable chest flyes- 3 sets and 12 reps
- Superset W/Push-ups- 3 sets
Friday: Hamstring and Biceps
- DB hamstring curls- 4 sets and 8 reps
- Standing hamstring curls- 3 sets and 12 reps
- Glute Hamstring Raise- 3 sets and 8 reps
- EZ Bar wide Grip Curls- 3 sets and 8 reps
- Incline Alternate DB Curls- 3 sets and 12 reps
- DB Hammer Curls- 3 sets and 12 reps
Saturday: Rest Day
- BB bent over rowing- 4 sets and 6 reps
- Lat pulldowns- 3 sets and 8 reps
- T-bar rowing- 3 sets and 10 reps
- Chin-ups- 3 sets
- 1-arm DB Rowing- 3 sets and 8 reps
That’s all I have for you about Trisha Yearwood’s weight loss workout routine, I hope you find it useful and include it in your weight loss journey.
Trisha Yearwood’s Weight loss Diet plan
Trisha Yearwood eats foods that are low in fat and sugar like I mentioned above but she hasn’t shared her exact diet plan with the public. So I have decided to share with you one that will guide you on your weight loss journey and get faster results.
- Poached eggs
- Fruits or smoothie
- Brown rice
- Protein shake
That’s all I have for you about Trisha Yearwood’s diet plan.
Trisha Yearwood was able to be successful with losing that much weight because she decided to eat the food that she loved and do exercises that made her happy plus working hard and staying consistent.
So if you also want to lose weight you have to know that it takes hard work to get to your desired goal and remember to be patient and trust the process because losing weight takes time. Good luck.