Product Name: Flamelean
Just ONE of those 4 ingredients would support
healthy blood glucose levels and trigger long-lasting
Now picture uniting all of them in scientifically-proven
amounts… And adding 15 other well-researched botanicals,
nutrients, and minerals to boost and accelerate your
transformation even more! That’s precisely what we’ve
created – and it’s the reason our customers are looking
and feeling incredible.
1. Gammone MA, D’Orazio N. Anti-obesity activity of the marine carotenoid fucoxanthin. Mar Drugs. 2015;13(4):2196-2214. Published 2015 Apr 13. doi:10.3390/md13042196
7. Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Funayama K, Miyashita K. Fucoxanthin from edible seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida, shows antiobesity effect through UCP1 expression in white adipose tissues. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;332(2):392-397. doi:10.1016/j.bbrc.2005.05.002
2. Arif Icer M, Acar Tek N. Effects of Red Pepper, Ginger, and Turmeric on Energy Metabolism: Review of Current Knowledge. Altern Ther Health Med. 2021;AT6422.
8. Zou T, Li S, Wang B, Wang Z, Liu Y, You J. Curcumin improves insulin sensitivity and increases energy expenditure in high-fat-diet-induced obesity associated with activation of FNDC5/irisin. Nutrition. 2021;90:111263. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2021.111263
3. Ngondi JL, Etoundi BC, Nyangono CB, Mbofung CM, Oben JE. IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation. Lipids Health Dis. 2009;8:7. Published 2009 Mar 2. doi:10.1186/1476-511X-8-7
9. Oben JE, Ngondi JL, Blum K. Inhibition of Irvingia gabonensis seed extract (OB131) on adipogenesis as mediated via down regulation of the PPARgamma and leptin genes and up-regulation of the adiponectin gene. Lipids Health Dis. 2008;7:44. Published 2008 Nov 13. doi:10.1186/1476-511X-7-44
4. Burke AC, Sutherland BG, Telford DE, et al. Intervention with citrus flavonoids reverses obesity and improves metabolic syndrome and atherosclerosis in obesity. J Lipid Res. 2018;59(9):1714-1728. doi:10.1194/jlr.M087387
10. Park J, Kim HL, Jung Y, Ahn KS, Kwak HJ, Um JY. Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium Linné) Improves Obesity by Regulating Adipogenesis and Thermogenesis through AMPK Activation. Nutrients. 2019;11(9):1988. Published 2019 Aug 22. doi:10.3390/nu11091988
5. Waterman C, Rojas-Silva P, Tumer TB, et al. Isothiocyanate-rich Moringa oleifera extract reduces weight gain, insulin resistance, and hepatic gluconeogenesis. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2015;59(6):1013-1024. doi:10.1002/mnfr.201400679
11. Kilany OE, Abdelrazek HMA, Aldayel TS, Abdo S, Mahmoud MMA. Anti-obesity potential of Moringa olifera seed extract and lycopene on high fat diet induced obesity in male Sprauge Dawely rats. Saudi J Biol Sci. 2020;27(10):2733-2746. doi:10.1016/j.sjbs.2020.06.026
6. Mansour MS, Ni YM, Roberts AL, Kelleman M, Roychoudhury A, St-Onge MP. Ginger consumption enhances the thermic effect of food and promotes feelings of satiety without affecting metabolic and hormonal parameters in overweight men: a pilot study. Metabolism. 2012;61(10):1347-1352. doi:10.1016/j.metabol.2012.03.016
12. Wang J, Li D, Wang P, Hu X, Chen F. Ginger prevents obesity through regulation of energy metabolism and activation of browning in high-fat diet-induced obesity. J Nutr Biochem. 2019;70:105-115. doi:10.1016/j.jnutbio.2019.05.001
All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online
security from trusted vendors.
This product is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Flamelean, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund you the entire purchase price, with no questions asked.